Hirani is continuously seeking motivated college graduates and experienced professionals to join our team of engineers, land surveyors, construction managers, construction inspectors, and safety engineers. We offer a competitive salary base and a comprehensive benefit package including life, medical/dental/vision and long-term disability insurances, 401k and excellent professional development opportunities.
We recruit, hire, train and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, martial status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, religion, sex, disability, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, age or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other equally protected personal characteristics.
We are recruiting for full time employees including:
- Resident Engineers for NYC and NYS Transportation Projects
- Survey Party Chiefs and Instrument Persons for Union Affiliated Positions
- Construction Managers and Inspectors for the NYC School Construction Authority, the NYS Dormitory Authority and other Public Agencies and Authorities
- Construction Inspectors and Office Engineers for Highway, Bridge and Rail Projects
- Safety Engineers
- Technical Support Staff including MicroStation and CADD operators
- Civil and Structural Engineers and Designers
Hirani provides a comprehensive benefits package.
Unless otherwise instructed, please submit resumes to HR@hiranigroup.com.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Marketing Coordinator – Jericho, NY
Seeking an accomplished Marketing Coordinator professional with experience in the A/E/C industry to assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, including but not limited to proposals, qualifications/certification packages, brochures, presentations, and database updates.
Qualified Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Track, prepare and compile proposals as prime and/or sub-consultant from start to finish in collaboration with the Marketing Director.
- Write and format project and personnel experience profiles including qualifications sheets, certifications, registration submissions and workload disclosures for various agencies.
- Plan, organize and prepare materials for company.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing tools such as brochures, project photos, company website, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business and/or 4 years of A/E/C marketing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing forms and proposals (i.e. RPFs, RFQs, EOIs, LOIs, SOQs, with required forms: SF 254, 255, and 330 other client/government forms VENDEX Pre- Qualifications, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of business writing style including grammar and punctuation with excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented, with the ability to maintain accuracy while handling multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated and proactive with good time management skills.
- Adobe InDesign and social media a plus
Also seeking candidates for NICET II and NICET III Inspectors as well as Civil Engineers.
Civil Engineer (multiple positions) wanted to plan, design & oversee construction and maintenance of building structures & facilities, for (NY) engineering company. Duties include prepping construction est. from drawings, liase w/ other engineers re plans, testing, evals, design changes, construction QA & coordinate inspections. Must have M.S. or equiv. (BS + 5 yrs exp.) in civil engineering, or a related discipline W/ autocad proficiency. Reply w/ resume to:
- HR (Job ID# 4465)
- Hirani Engineering & Land Surveying, P. C.
- 120 West John Street Hicksville, NY 11801